December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas!

I really hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!
This was the first Christmas that Mr and I spent in our house, together, as a little family.
We had a dinner with Mr's mother, and then I felt asleep in Mr's arms.
And when I woke up it was Christmas.

Then I sang every songs during Mass (they reminded me my childhood).
I enjoyed every "Merry Christmas wish" kiss and text that I've received
I ate wonderfully with my family.
I saw how happy could be a child with a new toy.
I started to watch a movie, but I (again) felt asleep in Mr's arms.

I probably gained two Kilos, but it doesn't matter.
Our dishwasher is probably broken, but it doesn't really matter.
Outside it's foggy, but it doesn't matter.

On the 25th of June 2016, Mr and I will tie the knot.
And this really matter.

Happy and Merry Christmas my dear friends!!!

Photo taken in Berlin (I love it!)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Such wonderful news! And that picture is so so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Christine!!
      I love that picture too! :)

      Delete
  2. I am so happy for you two that you will get married next year! Thats really amazing! And I loved that you could tell me in this cozy little coffee place in Berlin :)!!!
    Enjoy the rest of the holidays!
    Aaaaaaaall the best for the new year!!!!
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete