November 19, 2015

Browsing Veneto: Bassano del Grappa

I'm drinking a cup of tea, and I'm listening to Belle and Sebastien's songs (I'm in love with this one, to be honest). Tomorrow will be Friday, and I cannot wait for a weekend to come.
They say winter will arrive in a few days....and I'm glad to say 'hello' to him! I really want to watch a movie under a warm blanket next to my Mr.
There's a lot of things I would tell you, but I don't know why, I can't, because everything seems stupid to me, meaningless. Is it fear? I don't know.

So, I put here some photos of Bassano del Grappa.
It's a small town next to where I live.
It has an historic bridge, that is called "Ponte degli Alpini", and I think it's woooonderful.
Inside a  shop there were the sculpture of two lovers that were kissing each other.
The light illuminated the scene. I love this photo
And this is Bassano del Grappa seen and photographed from the new bridge
I wish you a very very happy weekend my friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bea!
    It was such a pleasure meeting you in Berlin! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and I hope you are not too bored at work right now ;)
    Thank you again for the wonderful gifts! I really love them :)
    I hope to see you again some day! Also, your pictures here are very very beautiful and I wish I could visit this place too. I think I have to talk to my husband about going to Italy and see you in Padua!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment and have a wonderful week ahead : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete