September 5, 2015

Good intentions

When I was on holiday, I had a looot of time for thinking.
And now, that is the beginning of September, I want to make a list of all the things I wanna do because they make me happy.

1. Improve my photography abilities, I wanna live thanks to this...one day. So, before I start, before I'll start doing something I really love
2. Watching a new movie every month
3. Reading EVERY evening before falling asleep
4. Leaving my office without working extra hours (for free....)
5. Walking almost 30 minutes everyday, without listening to music, just listening to the sound of nature
6. Trying new a new recipe every month
7. Giving yoga another chance
8. Taking some me time
9. Singing while having a shower, because it's the best place for being myself!
10. Celebrate everyday with a song!!
Boys playing in Procchio, a town in Isola d'Elba

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great list!
    By the way, for some reason I thought you booked your tickets for September. November is a whole different story and I think I will be able to come to Berlin :)! I also wrote you on Instagram :) it will be soooo cool to meet you!
    Have a great day!

    Xx

    Larissa

    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete