February 4, 2015

PROJECT 52: 5/52 The Kiss, in Padua

Well, I know I have already talked to you about an artist that create wonderful artworks in my city (he's something like Banksy in NY)
He's Kennyrandom, and, let me tell you, he's great.
Nobody knows his face, his artwork are made in the night, he has to work fast, and it's so wonderful waking up in the morning and see his last artwork.

"The Kiss", is probably the one I like most...I like that she's on tiptoe for kissing her mysterious man...

ISO 1600, 50mm, f/3.2, 1/4000 sec, Nikon , Nikon, Lens 50mm, The Kiss in Padua

2 comments:

  1. I love that piece of artwork! Street art is always so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like street art too! Nice that you have a great artist in your town!
    I was wondering why I do not see you much on blogger these days - neither on my blog, nor of yours- but now that I know that you are busy with something I am super curious and I wonder if it has something to do with you and your Mr moving in together!?!?!? I hope you will share the secret with us very soon!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete