January 27, 2015

PROJECT 52: 4/52 Poupette at a party

For Christmas I present a necklace to my sister.
This necklace, is long and, as a pendant, there's a little lady with a black and white dress.
My sister named her "Poupette". And now Poupette is having a very busy life.
On Saturday night she had a party, and she celebrated my uncle's 60th birthday.

Yep! it's a little bit blurred! But she had just a little time for me....
ISO 1600, 50mm, f/1.8, 1/125 sec, Nikon , Nikon, Lens 50mm, Poupette at a party

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Thank you for your last comment! I realized I did not visit for why to long! Sorry for that! I hope you have been doing good! Your picture is really fun!
    I am quite good. I am a lot tired these days, because I have a lot to do and my belly is making me wanna rest. But thats okay, otherwise everything is fine and I am really happy about this :) All the best for your pregnant colleague!
    xx

    ReplyDelete