December 27, 2014

I really love.... (December 2014)

via- Packlight-Travelfar

1. This year: it started in not a good way, but it end magnificent
2. Spending a weekend abroad with Mr and friends.
3. House hunting with my Mr
4. Christmas lunch with relatives, always messy, but fun!
5. Watching some movies without falling asleep on couch (huge goal for me!)
6. Waiting for snow
7. A new bracelet that I always wear
8. A stroll with my cousin
9. My first pay slip
10. The fact that this is going to be my last Christmas spent in my mum's house!

2 comments:

  1. Nice list... but why is it the last christmas spent in your mums house?
    I hope your christmas celebration was wonderful!? How did you spent it?
    Mine was really nice, even though it was a lot of travelling around :)
    I wish you all the best for 2015 dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your last comment dear!!!
    Have a wonderful New Years celebration tonight! We arrived in Lisbon and its really really beautiful around here :)
    Sending you much love!

    ReplyDelete