November 27, 2014

I really love...November 2014! :)



Well, well, this month I haven't been present in this blog, but it's for a loot of good reasons!
I think I will love November 2014, and I will always remember this month with a smile on my face....
1. On Tuesday 11th I signed my first labor contract, no more internships for me!!!!!!! I think this could be the only reason to fall in love with this month....
2. Friday 28th will be the last day of my internship, starting from December 1st, I'm going to have a personal badge, paid holiday, I can park my car inside the park of my firm....
3. I can grow up, in the way I always thought it would happen. I can go living with Mr, with my own money, and we can start to face everything together.
4. I bought 3 cds of Christmas songs for 4.99€
5. Less then a month to Christmas
6. I love spending time pinning wonderful photos on pinterest
7. Baking muffins! (as you saw on my instagram page)
8. House-hunting
9. Listening to my Mr laughing at the phone, because I ask him if he wants that I buy a fridge, a washing machine, a dishwasher.....
10. Crispy air, winteris coming, and this year I'm happy about it.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on your job!!! Thats AWESOME! What are you going to work??? I am so happy for you! I can totally imagine how wonderful it must be when suddenly you know you will have an income :) sooooo great!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my pregnancy post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete