October 27, 2014

Preveli: the Monastery

So, fall has arrived.
The air is fresh and crispy, we changed the hour so it gets dark very early, the leaves have left their trees, I need an extra blanket while I sleep.
But you know, I still have some photos from Crete.
Hope you like them!

We arrived in Plakias in a wonderful apartment!
The first day we arrived, we visited Preveli: its monastery, its beaches, its palm forest....well, we had a great time there!
Here's the Monastery: it took an hour to visit it, it's a quite place, it's far away from everything and everyone, the church was wonderful, full of gold, but we couldn't take photos, and they gave me a skirt because my pants were too short...






















4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the cat :)
    We also changed time and now it really feels like fall, I need to put the light on my bicycle already at 5pm ... but this also means that soon there is my birthday and christmas and a new years celebration in Lissabon :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a wonderful friday afternoon :)
    Enjoy your weekend and share some of it with us :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey, its been a long time since you posted something :)
    Have a great start in the week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys do sooooooooooooo much adventuring! I love it. (:

    ReplyDelete