September 7, 2014

Crete in numbers



3# moussakas I ate in a week

almost 1000# km Mr drove across Crete

+10000# times I said "oh, it's wonderful here!"

9# times I swam in these wonderful waters

+ 700# photos I took (I'm not gonna sharing all these, I promise)

1# book read (And the Mountains Echoed)

1# I wore make up just once

1# earthquake

1# fire (we saw it)

So, I'm going to write some seriuos posts about this wonderful island!
Now, it's September, and routine is coming again...so, happy week!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely time. I can't wait to read more about your adventures! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your posts, I miss Crete! And I don't mind if you share 700 pictures of it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so great! I love how u put your vacation in numbers :)
    Cant wait to see more!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete