May 2, 2014

Goodbye April!


Happy May!!!
Here's a little recap of the photos I took with my smartphone during April!
In this month I started looking at the walls of the city where I live, at the trees, at the flowers, and well, sometimes even the sky has something wonderful to show us!

So, May is here, and in 2 weeks Mr and I are going to fly to Amserdam!!! I'm sooooo happy!
I'm studing how I can take photos of the wonderful Keukenhof, of all the canals, well, I'm so excited!
Plus, I'm going to decide what to do with my life, a very little and light thought, isn't it?  ;)

But for now, have a very happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. How nice you had in April! I hope comienzes a beautiful May! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh you are going to have so much fun!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun trip...love Amsterdam! Great scenery. Have fun
    Ìela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Enjoy your small vacation! I am enjoying my big one sooooooooo much :)
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete