February 7, 2014

Poles and rain

Good morning and happy Friday!!
In the last post I told you that my photography teacher gave to us (his pupils) some homeworks: we had to take photos of rain and poles...
Yesterday evening at our class, after having seen my photos, our teacher told me "Well done, Beatrice, you really improve yourself!"
And my heart melted!

Here's my photos:








Well, what do you think?
I wish you all a happy weekend!
In this weeks I didn't take a lot of photos because it's raining a looooot!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy friday to you as too :) I love the picture of the rain drop and the one with the umbrella in the street. I once posted a similar instagram, with the umbrella in the streets of London. Maybe you should also make more artistic photography for instagram!? I would love to see that :) Also, now that you are getting more and more professional I would love to know how you actually like my instagram photograpy :)???

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Larissa!!!
      How many compliments!!!wow!!!
      I can't take artistic photos with Instagram because my phone is not very good at taking photos! :(
      I really like your photos on Instagram! You're very good!! :)
      have a very nice weekedn my dear Larissa!

      Delete
  2. la gocciolina in bilico è la mia preferita!!
    Sei grande Bea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are wonderful!! What a nice opportunity you have to learn more and more, I would love to do it too! I absolutely love the one with a rain drop about to fall, it really seems that it has to fall!!
    Have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mireia!
      Thank you soooooo much!!!!
      I hope you have a nice weekend too! :)

      Delete
  4. I think you last two instagrams where really good... no matter if your phone is good or bad :)
    Thanks for your last comment!
    Happy start in the new week!

    ReplyDelete