February 15, 2014

I really love my bicycle, I really love my bike

Thank you soooo much for your kind comments on my last post!
The new job is fine, I have to wake up in the morning very early, and every morning I see dawn.
Well, I feel tired, but very happy!
About the job....you know, the very first period in a new job is weird: you have to know all the colleagues, you have to learn a lot of things, but is exciting! :)

About my photography class, well, our teacher gave us another homework, last week, we had to take photos of bicycles...






Happy weekend my dear friends! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, thats so fun that you are posting abt bicycles since you just told me how much you love yours :) I love my bicycle a lot too... I did two posts on the two bicycles I had in the last two years. If you want I can send you the links :)!?
    I can understand thats its a little difficult in the beginning with the work. Like, the first time I was working 40h a week, I felt soooo exhausted! But then I think you get used to it very fast and soon it will be super easy to get up early, to go to work and to do your job super easily ;)
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great project! bikes are a really fun subject. they can be tricky, but interesting, and kind of trendy now in a fashion-y way. great photos! congrats on the new job :)

    ReplyDelete