January 17, 2014

Don't you wanna be the girl in the photo?

via pinterest
Thank you soooooo much for all your comments on my last post!!!
I'm going to write some photography posts, I think twice a month! I'm going to share with you, all I know! (even if you probably know more then me!)
These are hard days, because my pc is slowly saying "adieu" to me... :(
I'm looking for a new pc, do you have some advice for me?
That's why I'm not blogging as usually!
Sorry dear friends!!!

In these days I'm helping my photography teacher in his studio, and I'm learning a lot, and I'm having a good time!
:)
I hope you had a great week!
I wish you a great weekend!

PS: don't you think that image is wonderful? Don't you wanna be the girl in the photo?

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Beina! I just saw your sweet message in my blog, everything is fine, it's just that the last couple of months have been crazy busy which meant that I had to take a break from a great many things for lack of time (and energy) and one of them was blogging.
    I do want to be the girl in the photo, I love that photo! Doesn´t she look relaxed? And the light!! That's how my dream studio would be like, sunny, tidy and silent (I am assuming that it is silent as she does not have 3 wild kids running about the house!).
    Have a great day and best of luck with "aperture" - I learnt about it one year ago and I am still struggling with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! She looks so clam and relaxed! Good luck on finding a new PC, would love to know which one you get cause I'm looking for one!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your computer will work again soon or that you get a new one :) otherwise I will miss you!
    Saw your picture on IG with the cute dress! So pretty :)!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete