January 7, 2014

And here we say "Auf Wiedersehen" to 2013

I'm back!!!
Happy 2014 to you all!!
I took a little break from blogging, I read and discovered some interesting blogs, I discovered new photographers, I spent a looot of time with my Mr, with friends and family, and I ate. A lots.
So, now I'm ready for this new 2014. I have a lot of hope for this 2014, you all know what my hope is for.
But before jumping in this 2014, let me tell you where Mr and I spent our last day of 2013....


A wonderful mountain city, 
that look like the perfect set for a story of a princess and a prince
...so here's Bruneck...
The Castel of Bruneck
Christian, Annina, Mr and I
A wonderful fountain

Isn't it magic?
There were -8°, so it was a little cold, but was so beautiful strolling around the city!
Have a nice Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful New Years! It looks like a fun place to be!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear!
    When I was on your blog yesterday I was also looking at mine again and I scrolled through my 2013 and I read again all those sweet comments (thank you so much for yours!) and I decided that I want to continue blogging :)
    Thank you so much for your support! So here I am back now and can't wait to see your next post :)
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larissa, with this news, you really made my day!
      Thank you very much!!!
      I loved your last post!
      Have a nice day!

      Delete