October 25, 2013

My Thursday according to my smartphone

Yesterday was a good day.
I felt fine, I found a really amazing dress (that I'm going o buy asap, thank you my friends for your support!), and I walked around my city.

Something new is happening to me: since I've started to take photos, I saw the world in a new way, I now see a lot of new things on buildings, all the details that before I didn't see.

It's a good way for looking at the world!


Piazza dei Signori (Padova)

La Specola (a very important place for me and Mr!!!)

Kenny Random, I love looking for his drawings around the city!
 Have a nice weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you- since I take pictures I also see the world differently. I think its so nice! Your new dress is super cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larissa, thank you so much!!
      Have a great weeked!

      Delete
  2. Love your new dress! And yes, about the pictures! I feel that it's opened my eyes to see the beautiful in the everyday, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Christine!
      It's so wonderful, outside!
      Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  3. Do you live in Padova? I stayed there for a week when I was in high school! We were doing an exchange and then they came to our city too! It is a lovely city:) And I like your new dress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do!!
      I live in Padua! hahahaha!!it's so nice you came here for a week!
      Have a nice Monday!

      Delete
  4. As I said on Instagram, I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete