August 21, 2013

Such a great heights

Yesterday was not a good day. I had a fight with Mr, with my mom, and probably with myself, the weather was blue and cold....nothing worked out!
But today? Today is really really better!!!
The sun is shining, not fight with my Mr, and everything seems good!
So, here you find some photos of our walk on the walls of Cittadella!

Mr is afraid but he is attracted by heights at the same time, funny, isn't it?
Sometimes a look at the top isn't a bad idea!
As you can see, he is not very relaxed...
Mr and the moon
The tour is over!
we were very high!!
If you go to Cittadella, and you're not afraid of heights, let's take a walk around the walls, because they're really beautiful!!
For more informations, take a look here!

8 comments:

  1. Cittadella looks like an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is!
      I really like it!!!It is little!

      Delete
  2. I am afraid of heights but still I would love to go there :) It looks so beautiful! Good that you are feeling better today! Enjoy your weekend and have good time!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're really brave, Larissa!
      Mr didn't feel very comfortable!hahahaha!
      Enjoy London!
      I totally love it!

      Delete
  3. Some days are just sucky, glad that's in the past though. Lovely photos, looks like you guys are in paradise. So lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Irela!
      We just needed time for us!
      Have a very nice day!

      Delete