June 27, 2013

(Very) back in time! Pack your bags!!!Barcelona!

The first long holiday Mr and I had, was in Barcelona, (end of July 2008), when we visited her sister that was studing in this amazing city! (She hosted us in her apartment).
It was the second time that I flew, (I'm scared of flying), and when the airplane took off, I started crying.
Mr and I still remember laughing this funny-fantastic-nice fact!! (I don't laugh so much, I'm still scared)...
Warning!!I had no reflex, I knew nothing about photography, I took only 68 photos for 5 days... so, don't aspect wonderful and artistic photos....plus....Mr and I were a little younger then now....and Mr looked a little different from now...but!!the city is amazing!!
Let's take a look!
Casa Milà
Parc Guell
Mr at Parc Guell (yes, long hair!)
Parc Guell
Too fashion?
I don't remember...sorry!
The church of the mount Tibidabo
Sagrada Familia
Arc de Triomf
Par e la Ciutadella

Back home


13 comments:

  1. I want to come! lol!

    I like how people in Europe call what we call vacation, holiday. (: We segregate time off between paid work time off (i.e. Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, etc as a holiday). Then to take our own personal time off to go somewhere (like you guys are doing) to travel we call vacation.

    You probably already know all this. I just find it interesting. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda!!!Can I elect you as my personal American teacher? :DDD
      Of course, I didn't know what you told me!!Thank you very much!!!
      I always learn a lot of things!!!
      Thank youu!!!

      Delete
  2. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed Spain! Barcelona is really a nice city to visit. So many things to see, the sea, las Ramblas, Sagrada Familia, Gaudí...
    Maybe you can plan another visit to Spain shortly again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!!!
      Mr and I are taking some information about having a holiday in Minorca!But we are in the air for visiting Crete, too!
      We would like to visit some cities in Spain...Madrid, Valencia, Siviglia...we have an infinite list of cities to visit!!!

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog and I love it! La mia famiglia è in Italia. Noi viviamo negli Stati Uniti. Sembri una donna molto bella. E 'bello incontrare più gli italiani su questo sito.E 'simile al mio blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beina! I would love to follow one another. Your blog is super cool! We seem like we would be good friends :)

      Delete
  4. Que hermoso lugar, ademas se les ve tan felices!!

    muchos besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siii!!!
      Barcelona es un lugar muy hermoso!

      Delete
  5. I've been to Barcelona in 2008 too :) Love that city!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??That's so cool!!!
      I really loved it!!

      Delete
  6. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would truly benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks!barcelona tours

    ReplyDelete