April 22, 2013

Earth day

Happy Earth day to you all!!!!!
Today I'm happy because no monsters, no ghosts, came to say hello to me last night.
I just dreamt about mosquitos, but when I woke up I saw a mosquito in the wall next to my bed, and I understood why I dreamt about them for the whole night...
By the way, after my legendary night (home alone for the whole night...for me is legendary!!), today had been a quite day, in the afternoon I tested orally my sister because she's going to have a huge examination, and then I walked and I saw the wonderful flower of the photo...and I thought that I really have to take some seroius photos (with my supercamera, on a superday with my superboyfriend) because nature is giving us an amazing show.
And I want to find and keep it alive.
Happy Tuesday to you all!!!

1 comment: