January 22, 2013

A little forced break

Yesterday internet didn't function.
As me, to be honest.
And as usually I was nervous, I cried, and I went to bed.
But I realized how much important for me this blog is.
Even if I have no comments, even if sometimes I would like to stop writing, even if....
So, today is better than yesterday.
I read that I have to write down the best thing that happens to me during the day, in this way it seems to be that my life is extraordinary.
I'm going to start today.
POSITIVE THING OF THE DAY: Internet is back, so I can visit all the blogs I LOVE!!!!!!!
And all the little things that makes me smile!

PS: Because I DON'T want to be too sweet, I'll try to not talk about my Mr as best thing of the day (even if he is the best part of the most part of my days....)


For ALL (Pia, Amanda, sometimes Nikki and Jo) my not Italian followers, in the last posts I just complain about the work that doesn't come...I wrote in Italian because I'm better at complain in my mother-language!
To be honest?
It doesn't matter if you lost that posts!!!!

PPS: I now have 13 followers on twitter!!!! (for my standard they are a lot!!!)
@Beinam
See you there!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so happy to see that you are posting in English today! :)
    How are you?? No internet sucks, as well as no work. :( I hope that is going to change soon!
    Sending lots of happy thoughts and hugs your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pia!!!I'm so happy to hear you!!!
    I hope the same too!
    Thank you for your comment!
    Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete