October 4, 2012

This is what the first cold of the season makes me think


Ok, I always try to find the positive aspect of everything. But when it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Here you'll find the things that I really hate:
1. Talk to someone before having breakfast: I have to wake up slowly
2. Fog
3. Talk with people that I don't know at the phone (at work during the first period it was almost terrible)
4. Having colds
5. My hair after a shower
6. Fishes, grasshoppers, mosquitos
7. Weekends are too short
8. Watermelon
9. Losing sleep
10.Smoke
....  to be honest this list didn't come fluently to me. That's a good sign, isn't it?

PS: By Amanda'suggestion: I hate when people come into work sick.
I totally agree with her!!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way with my hair after a shower. I have to de-tangle it, use leave in conditioner, and a bunch of other stuff...it can be a long and tiring process. Hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend, xoxo

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I hate most of those things too. ;) Especially colds... I also hate when people come into work sick. Can I add that to your list? lol

    ReplyDelete