October 27, 2012

27th October

This last week passed too fast.
Yesterday I said goodbye to all my workmates, and I cried a lot. Because I'm really attached to them during these 5 months, because they are all good people: they teached me a lot of things, we laughed a lot, and I was really fine there.

But now I'm ready for a new chapter of my life.
  • smartphone yesterday came into my life, and now I have to try to learn how to use it
  • I'm going to be on holiday next week
  • and.......I'm probably going to start a brand new chapter of my life. So stay tuned!!!
But!!!!!!
Today my little little blog is one year old!!!!!!!!!
So, I really want to thank all of you who is following my adventures since so much time!
During this year, I met a lot of nice, funny, new-blog-friends (Amanda, Naomi....), and I'm happy to know that some of my "old" friends read this blog to know how my life goes on! 
.......and I enjoyed sharing my life with you all!

SO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pice's Adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Pice's blog!
    I am not used to read the blogs, but yours is the only one I read!
    Thanks for this year together, everyday here I learn some new things of yourself, and I like them...
    I hope to see your adventures as long as possible.

    In my heart you're the best blogger in the world.


    With Love

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your blog! Wishing you all the best on this new chapter in your life!

    ReplyDelete