February 13, 2012

Blizzard is still with us!

Yesterday I should have to go to my boyfriend's house, see one of my friends (give one each other the Christmas gift ;) ), but when I woke up everything was really really white, and I thought "Ok, today I stay at home, and I make my paper, but before, I take some photos of this beautiful landscape":









so I came home and I ate something with my mother, and my boyfriend told me "why can't we go to see the seaside?can you image it with the snow?" So, bye bye paper, and hello sea!!!!

It was a little bit windy......




We are preparing for S. Valentine's day!!




..... and today it's time for my paper!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What fun and great pictures...I love a little snow from time to time, just magical! You are adorable!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete