January 19, 2012

Things I love ( 2012 January)

Yesterday i was a bit down, so I started thinking about all the things I like of this 2012 January:
  1. I love thinking this is the last January that I study ( very very happy!!!)
  2. I love staying on the sofa watching tv, wrapped in blankets
  3. I love drinking hot hot tea ( this is a big success for me!!!)
  4. I love being like Michelin Man ( because I wear two or three sweaters )
  5. I love to see how the days are getting longer
  6. I love my new hairdo ( even if boyfriend doesn't like it! )
  7. I love cycling and arrive at destination with frozen hands and feet, even if I put on 2 pairs of socks!!!! ( .....I'm ironic)
  8. I love eating cabbage, fennel ..... yes, I like this kind of vegetables!!!!! ;)
  9. I love to go to university,where no student greets me (they are all too younger) but teachers greet me 
  10. I love having this blog!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. trovi sempre il bello delle cose :) brava Bea :)

    ReplyDelete