November 23, 2011

A call can change a day!



Yesterday one of my friend call me! It was an unexpected call, and it was sooo beautiful!
We talk a lot about us, and about our lives!!!
I love so much these little things! I came back home feeling good, and happy!

Yesterday evening I watched the Tv program "Project Runway".... I think it's a very creative program and it's full of ideas!!
i don'y know which season are transmitting, but i have to watch the last episode which sees the challenge between Emilio Sosa, Mila Hermanovski, and Seth Aaron.
I like watching this tv program on my sofa while i'm doing cross stitch jobs!!!! I know it's sounds old, but i like it!!!It's very relaxing!!!
In these days i'm gonna show you some of my works!!!

So now i go!!!!
Have a nice Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment