December 14, 2015

Christmas Markets in Berlin

Berlin is magic.
Christmas is everywhere.
There were a lot of Christmas markets, and a lot of decorations around the streets.
Mr and I visited:
- Alexander Platz Christmas Markets (in Neptunbrunnen)
- GendarmenMarket (you have to pay 1 euro)
They were full of markets that sold great things, so many and so good Christmas decorations, good food (potatoes, brattwurst, Mr loves them, ....), and so much cold!!!!
Well I didn't enjoyed them too much because of cold.
But, if you visit this city in Christmas time....you have to visit Christmas markets!!


 



2 comments:

  1. Ooh I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go to Berlin, especially to see the Christmas markets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you could not really enjoy them because of the cold. I guess they make Christmas markets so that you have something to enjoy even though it is cold ;)
    Hope you are doing good!!!!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete