May 9, 2015

A Sunday in Bologna

And here's the weekend again!
This means that I can take some photos, I can write some posts, I can browse my favourite blogs....
In the meantime, there's a mountain of clothes that are waiting to be ironed, in the fridge there's an echo because it's empty, there's a lot of dust on the floor, and Mr is sleeping.
But I don't care. I'm listening to some good music, and the photos I took in Bologna last Sunday are now ready to be shared with you! :)

Last Sunday Mr and I went to visit Bologna. I read about this city from this wonderful girl on her blog Via che si va (Here and here you find her posts about Bologna).
So, we really liked this city!
We ate wonderfully in Trattoria Belfiore where we ate tortellini alla bolognese and tagliatelle alla bolognese (their ragù was something great!!!)
And we strolled around this city!
Take a look!


Here's 1 of the 7 secrets of Bologna (you can find all them here): the Little Venice, in Via Piella,next to number 16, there's a small window that brings to a channel: isn't it cute?
Piazza Maggiore, with Nettuno (read here for more informations : D )

Here's another secret of Bologna: Voltone del Podestà, (sotto Palazzo del Podestà in Piazza Maggiore): it's a game, you have to take place into two opposite corner, and say something. The other one will hear you perfectly, even if you're far. Great, isn't it?
Someone in Bologna
Wonderful portico
Wonderful churches
Torre Asinelli...and we went up 498 stairs!!!
Tourists always ask Mr to take some photos of them....

Isn't a great city?

2 comments:

  1. Bologna seems really to be sooo beautiful! I would love to got there too. I think its great that you are able to ignore the dust and the cloths and enjoy your hobby - thats very important :)
    Here its also messy but now the baby is sleeping so I take the time to blog and write comments and I feel good :)
    Have a great Sunday!
    xx
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must have that friendly face willing to take photos. HA! People always seem to ask Joe, then he hands me the camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete