November 26, 2013

Thank you, cousin!

Thanks to my cousin and to his wife, this weekend I took photos with a 55-200 lens....and Mr and I discovered a very new world!
We could take photos of everything!
I really had a magical weekend, spending time with my family, using the "new" lens, and of course spending time with my Mr!
In a month Christmas will come!
Here the weather is very cold, but it's sunny, so after lunch I usually put on my jacket and I stroll around the park...I see a lot of people with dogs, with children, guys waiting for their girls, old women that walk very slowly....I have a lot of time on my own for thinking...and let me tell you...that's great!
I now think that positive things can happened, so I'm ready for them!
By the way, here's some photos of our weekend!






 





Have a very nice Tuedasy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's wonderful....you can see the world in a differt way! :)
      Have a nice weekend Amanda!

      Delete
  2. Oh how wonderful! The pictures are great and I totally understand what you mean by discovering a whole new world- I felt the same way when I got my new camera and also when I got my new lens a couple of years ago :)
    Your Mr and you are SO cute together :)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Larissa!!!
      Have a very nice weekend!

      Delete