February 17, 2013

"We put our feet just where they had, had to go"

This weekend started in a very good way.
I had a "Valentine's dinner" with my Mr, that gave me a wonderful bouquet of 5 fantastic roses.
As you all know, I LOVE FLOWERS (and plants. And books. And clothes, and....anyway, I LOVE FLOWERS.)

Then, on Saturday I went out with my friends for a Brasilian dinner.
It has been a wonderful evening, full of little talks and of good food (yees, I loved it!!this is a miracle, because I don't usually like the cookings of other countries...)

Today my Mr and I went to say "hello!" to the sea for the first time of this 2013!
It was sunny and it was not too cold.
And we walked and talked about so many things: our friends, our future, our future time in London, we laughed, and sang (not too loud)...I don't know how he does it, but when I'm with my Mr, I feel so fine, in a way that I can't explain...

I hope you had a great weekend too!!!


PS: I don't know why, but I was unable to load photos with instagram. So I uninstall it, and I'm back! But with a new nickname!
@beinam is the new one!If you want, you can follow me there!

PPS: The title is taken from the song "Postcards from Italy", Beirut

No comments:

Post a Comment