January 29, 2013

Postcard from our future (it sounds good...)

In this period, I love to imagine how our future house would look like.But Mr and I don't agree about everything...
1. Shoes Wardrobe:
 This is how I would our shoes-wardrobe looks like.....of course, Mr doesn't agree...he has 4 pair of shoes....

2. I would like to spend our evenings in front of a fireplace... (if it snows or it rains.... is better!!)
No, I don't want a bulldog.
Yes, this photo comes from the amazing Taza's blog.
Yes, I think my passion for fireplaces is started reading her blog.
Mr doesn't want a fireplace. Not for a particulary reason. (Probably he doesn't imagine us in front of it....while outside is raining or snowing.....). Probably I would be satisfied by this....

3.  Garden: we both agree.
Our garden must be big, sorry, huge!!!!!
..... something like these.....

4. Kitchen: Mr says nothing about this room...so, it's all up to me...... :))))))
...I would like to look outside while I clean dishes!!!

5. Bedroom: nothing, I would like to have something like this...

....so, this is how I would like that our future house look like, but....I don't think we would have so much money for a huge garden, for my wardrobe, ....,
I think that every house in which we will move in, will be a castle!!




 PS:
......of course, we would love to hear the noise of a doggy...before...
 ....and of some children...after!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment